As the Medicare Quality Innovation Network–Quality Improvement Organization (QIN-QIO) for Indiana, Qsource is committed to providing evidence-based education, resources, and support to healthcare providers and beneficiaries.
Our team works across the state leading 12 Partnerships for Community Health (PCH). Our PCHs are comprised of a variety of community stakeholders and partners. Each PCH identifies specific focus areas determined by the needs of the community.
Areas of focus include:
- Chronic Diseases such as Diabetes, Heart Disease, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Chronic Kidney Disease
- Substance Use Disorder
- Care Transitions
Examples of PCH activities and interventions:
- Conducting Sepsis education and promoting Zonal tool usage
- Promoting Advance Care Planning
- Creating social determinants of health referral systems
- Implementing the Living Longer/Living Better toolkit
- Trauma-informed, Recovery-oriented Systems of Care (Ti-ROSC)
- Use of Providers.Exchange to submit quality data between hospital and affiliated nursing homes
- Reducing sepsis readmissions
- Reducing stigma related to substance misuse
- Collaborating with partners on anti-stigma campaigns and harm reduction methods, including raising awareness of Naloxone
- Develop podcasts with PCH partners on various topics – smoking cessation, diabetes care, opioid misuse, etc.