Resource Guide Overview
This compilation of evidence-based recommendations, tools, and resources has been created to assist providers and other healthcare professionals who screen for those at high risk and manage individuals with diabetes. This resource guide contains sections with fact sheets (broken down into sections for consumers and healthcare providers), tool kits, and helpful resources.
The information and resources provided come from a number of national- and state-level organizations listed below:
- American Diabetes Association
- Diabetes Data and Statistics
- Indiana Department of Health Division of Chronic Disease, Primary Care, and Rural Health
- Indiana Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
This resource guide is an evolving document. The electronic version may be updated as new information is acquired and will be made available here. Qsource is not responsible for outdated links or missing files from external websites and organizations.